Hey mama, how did you sleep last night?
The fact is we are not getting the quality sleep we need to function at our best. When we sleep, our brain stores new information and gets rid of toxic waste, nerve cells communicate and reorganize which supports healthy brain function, the body restores cells, and chemicals are produced which support our immune system.
Today’s guest, Tim Masters, is a sleep expert and the creator of the organic company, My Green Mattress, where customers across the country can purchase safe, healthy and affordable mattresses for the whole family.
Tune in to hear how you can get your best sleep, what sleep hygiene really looks like, where you can invest in an amazing organic mattress, and to receive a special gift from Tim today.
- Symptoms of sleep deprivation, including memory loss and lack of focus.
- Easy habits we could be doing to improve our sleep quality.
- What to look for if you’re getting healthy sleep.
- Find out how important it is to have a quality mattress & pillow.
- The benefits of an organic latex topper taking pressure off your pressure points.
Enjoy a special discount code to get $125 off any mattress & an additional $20 off the Emily Crib Mattress using code: ZENMOMMY
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode: