There is nothing that says summer more than peaches and party is a mojito in your glass. These taste like summer in every sip!
- Author: Jessica Gershman
- Yield: Serves 2-4 1x
- 4–5 ripe peaches pitted and chopped
- 8 limes (1 zested and the rest juiced to make about 1 cup of lime juice)
- ½ cup honey
- ½ cup packed mint leaves
- 2 cups light rum (local favorite Hard Truth Hills White Rum)
- 4 cups chilled soda water
- Additional mint sprigs for garnish
- Zest 1 lime and juice all 8 limes. Add peaches, honey, lime zest, lime juice to a blender and blend until smooth. Using a fine mesh strainer, press the puree through with a rubber spatula into a bowl. Discard any solids.
- Add the rum to a large pitcher, smack each mint sprig before adding it to the pitcher (this helps to release the aromatics). Muddle the mint with a wooden spoon or muddler, stir in the peach puree to combine (can be made up to 1 day ahead).
- At time of serving, stir in the soda water and serve over ice with an additional mint sprig for garnish.
Follow along with The Zen Mommy for more clean eating recipes!
Check out my top favorite kitchen tools here.